Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Wednesday's World.....


 I really appreciate having a sunny day today. Our pine forest in the backyard is bright and green in the sunlight. 


The same kind of birds keep coming to the feeder. When it snows my variety of birds will improve A bird ooking through the leftovers in the tray is a sign that I need to refill the feeders.

 

I will need to buy more seed as I emptied my sack today. The safest place to go will be at the hardware as it isn't so crowded with customers. 


 The last tree to decorate has been put into position. I am not going to put the large tree that usually goes there. I am tired and don't want to mess with all the branch assembly. This little one will do and it too can be seen from the street.  Maybe I can put up another string of lights on it to make it more showy. No bubble lights will be used this year.

I have two and a half boxes of these to get on the tree. My wife said she would help me do it.  This will be the last tree for the season. 


The village display is in progress. Lights and people still need to be added. Thanks for stopping by today.


3 comments:

Laurel Wood said...

The spruce in your back yard gives you a lot of privacy and a lovely home for the birds. I have a small locally owned hardware near me where they still know you by name and help lift things into the car. It is a blessing to shop there. I love the small tree in your front window. I look forward to your village. I can see the carousel in your photo.

A Brit in Tennessee said...

I love seeing your Spruce tree, it is so regal
That is one huge box of ornaments, they will look magnificent on your trees.
What a pretty village display, it's good that you have the room..
Jo

Far Side of Fifty said...

I like seeing all the ornaments! :)