Thursday, December 10, 2020

Thursday for All Day.....


 The last tree is done. it is overloaded and has extra lights on it make it show more to the street. It was a fun one to do as my wife was on one side and I was on the other and we just did it.  It is nice to have it done. 


It has a collection of smaller ornaments that ffit this tree.  The light shining in on the tree from the window makes it look less impressive but in the late afternoon it will look better with the lights turned on and everything will sparkle.


My wife's doll buggy sits next to the tree. The fit right in with the theme of the season. One of the dolls plays music. 

A homemade sleigh was created by my wife''s Grandpa Cone.  It is old. I like the pieces of decoration that are applied on it. 

I am off for a doctor appointment.  I seemed to have gained two different more doctors to see and the personal doctor is taking it easy from having me visit him. Thanks for stopping by today.



2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Nice tree! I see you still have the fish ornament!

Laurel Wood said...

Everything is lovely. I hope your dr. Appt. went well.