Friday, December 18, 2020

Fluffy White Snow....


 When he comes in the late evening there is not enough light for the  picture. You can get a good idea as to how great he looks. He iis eating at all the different kinds of seeds. I did see him pick up a safflower seed or two.

When we first married I would get my wife a doll each Christmas.  It was a good deal that they had them on the market and then one year they stopped selling this  size of doll. 

 

I had to improvise and move up to the larger doll. Eventually this size of doll went out of fashioned.  My wife's mother made sure that she got a new doll every Christmas and  I thought it a good idea to keep it going.. Now I buy here angels for here collection and that does suit the bill. 


 The angel ornament is on her angel tree.  The color and light makes it hard for the camera to focus in on it. I like the face on this one.


We were out today to go to the hearing doctors to upgrade my hearing aids. They are little computers and they were crashing on me when it came to receiving phone calls through them with my iPhone. It is supposedly warming up outside but I am still chilled from being out that early in the morning.  My brother shares flowers blooming at his California home but all we have is six inches of fluffy white, cold snow. Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

Laurel Wood said...

Such a delight for the Cardinal to visit. Thanks for sharing the picture. I love Dellas dolls and angels. My dad traveled a lot for his job with the Atlanta Bus co. And brought me dolls from all over. I cherish them and the thought he put into buying them. I hope your hearing aids will work now, our rain and wind are gone but it is quite chilly.

Far Side of Fifty said...

I am so impressed that you have a Cardinal! Hope you get your aides all straightened out. WE got a little snow but nothing like you have! :)

KCD said...

I am so envious of your Cardinal. We don't have any here in Northern CA. All we have is an idiot governor that is ruining everything, but he hasn't gotten around to the weather yet.