Thursday, September 22, 2022

Fall Weather Plus.....


 Subtle colors because it is in the shade.  I like the deeper values of red that are created here by nature. 



I have a smaller front yard and it is almost green again.  I still have some dormant spots in the yard but the scattered rains have brought us back to spring grass. 



I like the colors of Russian sage.  I have never noticed the little blue flowers on these sprigs of flowers until I saw this photo. A new thing that I noticed today that the sage does smell like sage.  I suppose the leaves could be used like sage but don't quote me on that. 



The trio of plants make up a nice combination. The hosta is starting to fade but the sedum is in its prime.  The asters on the right are still in early blooms.  I need to get a bucket of water and pour it on the aster plant. 

We are cold for this time of the year. I had to turn on the heater just two days after I had the air conditioner repaired.  Tomorrow  is predicted to be a high of 62° F.  I will wear my parka again tomorrow with the hood pulled up while working outside.  I now we are now officially into the fall season.  I don't like the next season.   Thanks for checking in today.

No comments: