Monday, September 12, 2022

Pink....Plus.


 

The sedum turned into heads of small pink flowers.  It was almost like overnight that they turned by the little flowers each opening. 

 


 

The fall flower is a great addition to any garden.  I have two different plantings of these. One is in my front yard and the other in the back corner garden. 



The back corner garden also has this rose that is blooming one more time for the season. It is covered with blooms at all stages of new to old blooms.



The Russian sage is not pink but it is blooming well this fall.  I have come to believe that I could somehow tie these spralling stems up into a more organized bunch.  I have expressed before that I am not happy with it. 



The hosta blooms are being enjoyed by a bumble bee.  I don't really see him in the picture but he is there somewhere.  The hosta is in the shade and has been slow in putting out blooms.  It is good as the other flowers are all fading and this is showing up great. 


I created a couple of more pots on the wheel today.  I know I haven't shared things about this new adventure for me but I will some of these days.  Our weather is cooler and yet it is a fine sunny fall day.  A light breeze makes it to be pleasant outside.  Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

That roses is very pretty! Russian Sage needs to be all by itself someplace so it can sprawl!! :) Oh you are being a potter!! What fun for you!