Sunday, September 11, 2022

Sunny Day....

 

2,977 victims

Eight Iowans died on 9/11.  Some were on the planes that were flown into the Trade Center.  Some were in the Trade Center. Some were in the plane that crashed into the Pentagon while two Iowans died inside the Pentagon.  It is a small world when I see what cities that they were from originally.  We will never forget. Despite of one president who told us it is time  to "get over it", we will never get over it or forget.  


It is cooler today but the sun is shining. We received rain off and or most of Saturday.  It ended up to give us an inch of rain.  We needed every bit of it and I bet I will get to mow my lawn again.



The rain loosened the soil so the tall marigolds did fall down.  I staked them up right after I took this photo. 



Some sections of my morning glories are starting to thin out while other parts are just getting thick. The little green plants below the flower are actually leaves of morning glory starts. 

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

It is so great that you got rain that is turning things green again, hopefully the fall won't be so dry.

9-11.
Unless you were not born yet, who could forget that?