Monday, September 5, 2022

Monday, Monday....


 I was disappointed that I didn't get a shot of the downy woodpecker.  I looked out again with the camera thinking I would just take a shot of the sparrows. To my surprise the morning dove was sitting there in plain sight.


It really wasn't too concerned about the sparrows but wanted certain things to eat immediately.  One time I did see a dove get aggressive toward a sparrow, but their size does give them and advantage. 

 


 It was a good thing that I got a shot of this tall marigold as I see theis morning a rabbit it ate it off the stem.  A few yellow petals were laying on the ground below where it was. 



One area only has the yellow and orange splash of color.  It is interesting how that all works out when I planted from harvested seed from the year before. 

No big plans for today. It is just another Monday for us.  We both have artistic projects going on this morning.  Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

My Marigolds are reseeds as well as the Zinnias. Yours look great.

Too bad a rabbit got after it! I know the rabbits did quite a bit of damage to our perennials last year.