Friday, September 9, 2022

Fresh Feeling Friday....


 Diverse colors from the living zinnias and also from the faded ones. I like the deep reds of the back flowers. 



The moon is fuller now since this was taken.  I noticed last night that the moon was so bright that it lighted up the floor of my wife's art studio.  I will venture out tonight and hopefully it won't be cloudy so I can take an updated photo of the moon.

 


 


Another visit of the dove happened again this morning.  I took out more seed later as it didn't stay for very long as the seeds were scarce. 


I dead headed my rose bushes this morning.  The "knock out" rose is so amazing. I was late at dead heading the three shrubs and they had already started to set buds for fall blooms.  I had to be so careful to not cut off buds while I was cutting away dead flower heads.  I did kill one bud so it caused me to be more attentive.  We are having mild weather today and it is so nice to be outside.  I moved another iris this morning to better soil and location. The iris will grow in the clay saturated soil but it will do better now in good black soil.  While I was out I could hear the voice of a small girl and I couldn't figure out where the girl was among all the different back yards.  As I cam in I saw that my neighbors to the north were out with there two year old grand daugher.  They are in their 80's and they are so pleased to have a new young grand daughter.  The last one they had was eighteen years ago. 

I had to deal with my medical company about a failed sensor that I was wearing.  It was giving me readings that were so ridiculously high and when I would do a blood stick test it was 80 to 100 points off. I switched it out last night and the new one is working fine. I talked to a real person locally at first then I had to call another number which was at first just a machine.  Talking to the machine did work okay as it sped up the process with the following real person representative.  If I report the flawed sensor the insurance will replace it.  It seems to have been a busy morning but it feels good to get things done. Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments: