Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Tuesday Morn....


 We were up early in the morning as we were having air conditioning problems.  We had a warm night inside at 77°.  The repair company was called at eight o'clock sharp and I had an appointment for a visit at eleven.  Alberto called me an  hour earlier than that and asked if he could come sooner as his schedule had cleared.  He was the miracle man replacing two capacitors  and having our compressor fan back to running within twenty minutes.  It has taken four hours for the house to cool down to 72°.   We are now comfortable again.  It is going to get up to 95° today so are glad we are back in the know of having air conditioning.







Our Chicago area family of five have been hit with covid.  They all now but one have tested positive for it.  I am hoping their symptoms stay mild and the get better quickly. Mild doesn't mean that they aren't sick. The grand daughter is doing better and dad is doing a little better. They had been keeping everyone separated but it seemed they are all infected.  Who knows where they picked it up but the two boys do attend school regularly. 

I had to work around the repairman's appointment so I did not get the yard mowed today. It was too hot by the time he left for me to go outside.  I will mow the first half tomorrow and I have other projects looming out there for me to do before winter hits.

Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Thank goodness you have the air fixed. We are having an unseasonally hot week, I'm ready for cooler weather. Your flowers are still in the stunning stage !
Jo

Far Side of Fifty said...

Sorry to hear your Chicago family has Covid, I hope they all get better soon.
Good thing you got the ac fixed. It turned cold up here...near freezing last night.